This club aims to give seniors and caregivers the opportunity of staying connected in the time of physical distancing. During these online casual gatherings we will chit chat while taking a sip on our favorite drinks. The topics are light and meant to bring everyone joy through sharing our positive experiences and memories, skills, knowledge and creativities to cope with this different times.
Eligibility: Seniors (55+) and caregivers. Due to technology and time limitations we can only have limited number of participants on each session. Please register today before all spots are gone.
- What qualities do you value the most in your friendship?
- Are you a good friend? Why or why not?
- Who is your oldest friend? How did you meet them?
Food and Culture:
- Are you into cooking and do you enjoy cooking?
- Do you know an ethnic food? What is a popular food in your culture?
- What do you cook the best?
- What was your most epic cooking failure?
- What is your favorite food?
- Can you suggest an easy and nourishing recipe for self-isolating days?
- If you could only eat one food on rest of your life what would it be?
- Do you remember a similar situation like COVID-19 from your earlier life?
- What are some of your favorite photos you have taken?
- Would you like to share your best or funniest photos?
- Do you have any story or photos which bring back good childhood memories?
Date: Tuesday May 12, 2020
Topic: Food and Culture
Date: Tuesday May 19, 2020
Date: Tuesday May 26, 2020